1. The owner of the ohpu.pl website and the data administrator is Ośrodek Hodowli Pstrąga Ubiedrze, Koszalin ul. Zwycięstwa 46 / A9 NIP: 4990628744. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
2. Personal data provided in the form on the ohpu.pl Website are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
3. Data provided by users of the ohpu.pl website will be used only for communication purposes and will not be used in any other way, including they will not be transferred or sold to other companies or third parties.
4. We can process such data as: name, surname, company name, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address.
5. Personal data is processed:
a) in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data
c) to the extent and purpose necessary to make contact, to shape the content of the Agreement, to change or to terminate it and to properly implement the Services provided electronically
d) to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject
6. Every data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
7. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail: email@example.com.
8. We reserve the right to process User’s data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
9. We have the right to share your personal data and other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
10. Removal of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing of a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
11. We have security on the server and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
12. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized or processed by us, with whom we work closely.
2. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
3. The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
4. The collected data is used to monitor and verify how users use our site to improve the functioning of our website, providing more effective and problem-free navigation. Monitoring user information is done using the Google Analitics tool, which records the User’s behavior on the website.
5. In the web browser, it is possible to change the settings for cookies and to manually delete them. The user may at any time modify the configuration of cookies in the web browser settings. If you do not change these settings, you accept the cookies used on our site.
6. Our website uses the following cookies:
a) Session cookies: temporary files are stored in the User’s end device until the end of a given browser session, leaving the website or turning off the device.
b) Persistent cookies: files that remain stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are manually removed by the user; leaving the website, ending the web browser session or turning off the device does not delete them; the function of permanent cookies is, as a rule, to define new and existing Users of the site.